Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What one experience has significantly changed your life for the better?

The one experience that significantly changed my life was the time when I found my dog Buster lying in his cage lifeless. It hurt so bad to see my best friend lying there still and cold because he was just alive and playing with me the night before. I can still remember the tragic morning it was February 10, 2007 around 10:30 am I went outside to feed them I like I usually would do and I sensed that something was different. Buster was about 7 1/2 years old we got him when he was about 6 or 8 months old...

5 comments:

Adam Nathanson said...

I know you're probably not done with this posting yet, but I want to make sure you're going in the right direction. The prompt asks for an experience that changed your life for the BETTER. How did Buster's death improve things for you? It seems like such a sad thing.
Let's talk about it tonight,
Adam

J Seward said...

2 not enough information giveing

felecia said...

fails to organize ideas

Adam Nathanson said...

Michanda,
The comments above are accurate, but you can rectify the situation with some simple additions based on my previous comments.
See you tonight,
Adam

Adam Nathanson said...

Michanda,
You left me hanging with the beginning of this essay! What's the rest of the story, and how does it relate to the essay question?
Still waiting,
Adam